II. YOUR INFORMATION
1. You are solely responsible for any information you provide to RAL or other users of the Website that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification number, credit card information etc., such as in the registration process, chat service etc. or through any e-mail feature (“Your Information”), and in accordance with certain features of the Website, RAL may only act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
a. Your Information;
b. Information collected by means of cookies that are installed on your hard drive; and
c. Information such as the IP Address of your computer, the server from which you are accessing the website, details of web browser and operating system used to access the Website, date, time and place of accessing of the Website etc.
4. As applicable, the information collected by the RAL shall be used to contact you about the website and website related news and services available on the website; monitor and improve the website; calculate the number of visitors to the website and to know the geographical locations of the visitors; update you on all the special offers available on the website and provide you with a better shopping experience. This includes sending emails intimating the various offers on the website. You may at any time choose to unsubscribe from such email. Some of your information may be shared with and used by third parties who shall need to have access to information, such as courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors etc. to enable them and the RAL to perform their duties and fulfil your order requirements. RAL does not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that RAL may collect from you through this website. However, RAL is not responsible for any information collected or shared or used by any other third party website due to your browser settings.
5. RAL reserves the right to share any of your personal information to comply with the orders of subpoenas, court orders or other legal process. Your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoenas, court order or legal process, which shall be without notice to you.
6. RAL may share collective information such as demographics and website usage statistics with RAL’s sponsors, advertisers or other third parties (such third parties do not include RAL’s marketing partners and network providers). When this type of information is shared, such parties do not have access to your Personal Information. When you contact RAL through any means such as chat/email, RAL reserves the right to include your email ID for marketing communications. You can unsubscribe from such communications anytime you wish to do so.
III. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
1. As a condition of purchase, the Website requires your permission to send you administrative and promotional emails. RAL will send you information regarding your account activity and purchases, as well as updates about RAL’s products and promotional offers. You can opt-out of RAL’s promotional emails anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of RAL’s email correspondences. The offers made in any promotional messages sent via emails /SMS/MMS shall be subject to change at the sole discretion of RAL and RAL owes no responsibility to provide you any information regarding such change.
2. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that RAL provides to you electronically satisfies any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
2. RAL has implemented Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. RAL, along with Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies together to report how RAL’s ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to RAL’s Website.